Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mommy

My mother is one of the biggest role models in my life and I pray to God that someday I can so much as be even half the woman she is:

She is a Christian.
She is a Woman of God.
She is a Wife.
She is a Mother.
She is a Daughter.
She is a Sister.
She is a Friend.
She is a Listener.
She is a Singer.
She is Faithful.
She is a Provider.
She is an Inspiration.
She is a Hard Worker.
She is a Dog Owner.
She is an Artist.
She is a Republican.
She is a Writer.
She is a Bad Driver.
She is Gentle.
She is a Shopper.
She is a Decorator.
She is Glamorous.
She is Laid Back.
She is a Worrier.
She is a Lover.
She is Passionate.
She is a Gardner.
She is a Visionary.
She is a Critic.
She is Terrible with Technology.
She is a Cook.
She is Joyful.
She is a Cleaner.
She is a Homeowner.
She is a Hairstylist.
She is a Sight for Sore Eyes.
She is a Helper.
She is Kind.
She is a Talker.
She is a Loud Laugher.
She is a Beautiful Woman.
She is Full of Ideas.
She is a Designer.
She is Patient.
She is Stubborn.
She is Generous.
She is Creative.
She is Intelligent.
She is a Hard Worker.
She is Diligent.
She is Colorful.
She is a Math Whiz.
She is an Exerciser.
She is Involved.
She is Busy.
She is a Reader.
She is a Writer.
She is Sharing.
She is Hot-Tempered.
She is a Soccer Mom.
She is a Band Mom.
She is a Volunteer.
She is Willing.
She is Photogenic.
She is Appreciative.
She is a Traveler.
She is an Appreciater of Little Things.
She sees Beauty in Everything.
She is Dedicated.
She is a Photographer.
She is an Angel.

My mother is the most amazing woman I have ever met. I could make this list go on forever and never exhaust how wonderful she is on every possible level. Tomorrow will be a wonderful Mother's Day for her, just like all the rest, but I hope and pray that I will be able to make every day special for her in its own little way...even if just to call to say 'I Love You'.

I love you Mommy.....
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment